Rss Feed
  1. Goin' ta Mail-ba! (and Star)

    Tuesday, October 30, 2007

    So...I got a message from Malary just minutes after I'd talked to Jeff about going to Boise. We're in! Who can resist Malary?!
    I think we'll leave here on Friday afternoon or evening and get there late Friday night - just in time for plenty of partyin on Saturday and Sunday. See you then!

    xoxo



  2. 5 comments:

    1. Anonymous said...

      HOOOOORAAAAAAYYYYY!!!!

    2. Anonymous said...

      I second that! I am really really pumped. I can't stop jumping!!

    3. Jennifer said...

      Any way we can see you?

    4. Unknown said...

      this is all i am thinking about kallie...tomorrow is friday, and i can't even focus in the boring classes at school, i am so EXCITED!!!

    5. Kallie said...

      You are all such great little guys! It's super fun to come home when everyone's so pumped for us to be there - I sure love you all!!!!