I think I'm bad at posting because of the Johnson Family Dysfunction (it's hereditary). I have a hard time sharing my thoughts and my ideas...most of all my accomplishments, and I'll be honest, my life seems pretty boring. I guess when you're the one living the life, it seems so routine and ordinary that it couldn't possibly be spectacular or unique.I read things about my friends and family members and think, "wow...what a life!". Chelsea, my sister is an incredible mom and wife. It seems like she does everything right. On top of that she's gorgeous and always looks SO good! Where do I start with Melody? What a strong woman. I hope to be like her someday. Sarah goes to the gym all the time and is working toward great goals PLUS she has 3 babies at home. I could go on and on about these people and so many more. I admire them and love them and am SO proud of them.
Writing about my life and reading comments from my friends and family brings new light into my seemingly dull life. They're excited to hear about what's going on, which makes me feel excited about living and telling them about it. And it doesn't seem so routine and boring when somebody else is excited to read what I have to say...seems like I'm doing something worth while and good.
So I'm going to get rid of my tendancy to fall to the Johnson Family Dysfunction, and start telling about my life and what I think and what my goals are. Instead of thinking of something to write, then changing my mind about writing it because I don't think it's worth reading, I'm gonna write it anyway. And I'm going to comment on blogs more so that the people I love know how much I love them and admire them and enjoy hearing about their lives.
xoxo


Oh Seesy...I love ya sa much for sa many reasons. #1. You wrote really nice things about me. Not true things, but really nice things. #2. You live SUCH a busy life (12 hour days, running 2 businesses, being a new wife, going to China)...and you STILL think you have nothing going on. You funny, funny girl. #3. You are my sissy, and you have got it all together. You are my wonder woman. I am glad you are gonna post more. Love you!
HOOOOORAY!!! Write about EVERYTHING! You are one of my greatest heroes with one of the strongest testimonies of Christ of anyone I know...THE WORLD NEEDS TO KNOW YOU! HOOOORAY!!! Can't wait to see what you write next!
I love you so much!
Auntie M.