I've loved reading Melody's "This is my life" posts on her blog, and loved reading what Chelsea wrote on her blog in response to Melody's challenge for everyone to post in the same way. Chelsea put into words what I think Melody was trying to say...you don't realize how good you have it until you step back and take a good hard look at it. So...this is my wonderful, blessed life...
Jeff LOVES hats. They're everywhere (this is only a few of about 30!)

Jeff doing the dishes. He's so good to me.
Our bedroom, which is my favorite place in the world. I feel so much peace here.
Jeff in his favorite spot...in the living room on his computer.
My lonely guitar has been sitting around for months...I haven't played for a long time except once in a while. I'd really like to work on that talent and get better, but I don't have time right now and I'm okay with that.
It snowed in Provo last week. I don't like the cold, but Jeff loves snow, so I couldn't be too upset.

Today is a BEAUTIFUL day...I stepped outside our door and took this.

This is what it's like to walk out our front door. The fall colors are so pretty.

This is an apartment complex called "The Colony". Somebody made a really good joke out of its name. HAHA! (Sorry it's blurry, I took it while I was driving...)

Our good friends Chad and Becky are getting married next month. I went to her bridal shower last night - how fun to celebrate their love!

These are closet doors without homes. We were tired of them sitting in our room, so they're outside. We're not sure what to do with them...
You might call this the multi-purpose room...It's the office, food storage room, guest room and shop. :)
Our forever family...
Kisses Every Day! :) :) :)
Kallie!!!
I LOVE YOUR LIFE!!! This just made my whole heart fill with warmth and happiness.....I love you so much! I hope you keep putting glimpses of your life up like this because it just makes us all so very happy to see that you are having the beautiful life that you deserve...we love you guys so much!!!
Love
Auntie M
I ALSO love your life. I am really glad you did this. It was fun, huh? What a good auntie we have to insire us so much. You are so beautiful and you look so happy. I am really thankful that you found Jeff and that you guys have such a beautiful life together.
Love you Sissykins!
Choltz
I'm so glad you and chelsea did this, I love it!!! You and Jeff are so cute and happy. Love ya!!
rhonda