Tomorrow's the big day - we're off to China. Our flight leaves at 8:50 am, so we'll have to leave here around 6 or a little before. Right now it's 10:30, and I wish I could say our bags were packed and that we were ready to go to bed and get a good night's rest before our 15-hour flight tomorrow...but that would be a lie. We haven't really even started packing! The laundry is done...not folded, but done. We have a lot to do, so it should be a long night. :)We're excited about the trip and all the great things we'll be able to see while we're in China - Tienenman Square, Temple of Heaven, The Forbidden City and even the Great Wall! And the best part...paid time off for me and Jeff got out of a final! We're loving that!
Anyway, I won't be able to post while we're there....they filter out a lot of websites. But if you want trip highlights, we'll be emailing LaNae (Jeff's mom) daily to let her know what's going on and she'll put it on Dan's blog (betterlife4dan.blogspot.com) if you want to check it out.
xoxo

Have a great time in China, Sissy!
Kal- I got your message from China. YEAH!!! That was great. I hope all is going well and that you are having fun. Most of all I pray that your dad-in-law is doing good. I have started to read their blog but, alas, it is long and a lot of wonderful information. I am really trying to soak it all in. Keep me posted. Love you so much. Love Jeff because of you so much :)
Sarah
p.s. I totally said alas. How cool am I?