
Sarah tagged me....
The rules: Each player lists 6 facts/habits about themselves. At the end of the post, the player then tags 6 people.
1. I (like Heather) hate clutter. I'm known for putting things in weird places just to get them out of the way. Dishes, appliances etc all have to be put away...papers and mail are scooped into a pile and put on the desk and out of sight. Jeff and I both have a hard time finding stuff that I've put away sometimes. But it's better than the anxiety that I feel when everything is all messy and cluttered.
2. I cry during Elf...that's right...Elf. I haven't figured out why, but I always cry at the end - when Michael and Jovi are trying to convince everyone that Santa is real, and a few people believe them when Michael brings out Santa's book and starts telling everyone that Santa knows who they are and what they really want. I guess it makes me sad that they're telling the truth; it's something they know and all they want the people to do is believe in him...and the people don't believe them. Okay...so I still don't know why.
3. I'm afraid of falling. What comes to mind is watching Mike Rowe on Dirty Jobs (one of our favorite shows). One time he had to climb all over a suspension bridge to paint it and change some lightbulbs. I seriously almost threw up just watching. I think I might have even had to change the channel.
4. I love small towns. I served my mission in Belo Horizonte (3 million people) We just got back from Beijing (12 million people)...on the way home we drove around San Francisco. Big cities (and even little ones like Salt Lake and even Provo) make me shrink inside. Tall buildings make me feel squeezed in, like the world is little. I love small towns with huge open fields and views all the way to the mountains. That kind of place makes me feel so free and safe. I love watching the sun come up on a wheat field. There's something so right about life in a little town.
5. I'm a horrible judge of character. I like and trust everyone that I meet. For some reason, I think everyone is genuine and wants to be friends for real, like I do. Luckily it hasn't gotten me into too much trouble...I usually figure them out in time.
6. I have bad luck with cars. I think I've gotten better since we got married (although our car did die today...haha). Several years ago, my dad thought it would be a good idea to enroll in AAA. It's a good thing too because I'm pretty sure he's saved me thousands. I can't remember how many times AAA as unlocked the car to get the keys out, changed a tire, brought us gas on the freeway, towed a car etc. If you have AAA and they've raised their rates, I'm sorry. It's probably my fault. :)
I tag Chelsea, Holly and Melody because again like Heather I don't have any other friends. There...that's 7 facts.
1. I (like Heather) hate clutter. I'm known for putting things in weird places just to get them out of the way. Dishes, appliances etc all have to be put away...papers and mail are scooped into a pile and put on the desk and out of sight. Jeff and I both have a hard time finding stuff that I've put away sometimes. But it's better than the anxiety that I feel when everything is all messy and cluttered.
2. I cry during Elf...that's right...Elf. I haven't figured out why, but I always cry at the end - when Michael and Jovi are trying to convince everyone that Santa is real, and a few people believe them when Michael brings out Santa's book and starts telling everyone that Santa knows who they are and what they really want. I guess it makes me sad that they're telling the truth; it's something they know and all they want the people to do is believe in him...and the people don't believe them. Okay...so I still don't know why.
3. I'm afraid of falling. What comes to mind is watching Mike Rowe on Dirty Jobs (one of our favorite shows). One time he had to climb all over a suspension bridge to paint it and change some lightbulbs. I seriously almost threw up just watching. I think I might have even had to change the channel.
4. I love small towns. I served my mission in Belo Horizonte (3 million people) We just got back from Beijing (12 million people)...on the way home we drove around San Francisco. Big cities (and even little ones like Salt Lake and even Provo) make me shrink inside. Tall buildings make me feel squeezed in, like the world is little. I love small towns with huge open fields and views all the way to the mountains. That kind of place makes me feel so free and safe. I love watching the sun come up on a wheat field. There's something so right about life in a little town.
5. I'm a horrible judge of character. I like and trust everyone that I meet. For some reason, I think everyone is genuine and wants to be friends for real, like I do. Luckily it hasn't gotten me into too much trouble...I usually figure them out in time.
6. I have bad luck with cars. I think I've gotten better since we got married (although our car did die today...haha). Several years ago, my dad thought it would be a good idea to enroll in AAA. It's a good thing too because I'm pretty sure he's saved me thousands. I can't remember how many times AAA as unlocked the car to get the keys out, changed a tire, brought us gas on the freeway, towed a car etc. If you have AAA and they've raised their rates, I'm sorry. It's probably my fault. :)
I tag Chelsea, Holly and Melody because again like Heather I don't have any other friends. There...that's 7 facts.

I could have written 2, 3, 4, and 5 about myself. Fun to learn things about you!
Kallie -- You crack me up! I didn't realize we had so much in common. One time when I was being 'super organized' I threw away our Christmas gift certificates. It was about $150 worth. I've gotten better at trying to remember where I stick my clutter.
I'm going to add you as my friend, then we won't be so pathectic!
Hugs,
Heather