A couple weekends ago I was watching my nieces early in the morning while their dad was at wrestling practice with Jeff. I got there before they woke up. Riley, the 5-year-old, woke up first and put in the Barbie version of "The Princess and the Pauper" and in no time the 3 year old woke up too. We all really enjoyed the first 35 minutes of the movie. That's about when Riley said, "Aunt Kallie?" (Pronounced by her Aunt Tallie). I said what, but she waited patiently until I was turned all the way around and looking at her. That's when she said, "Aunt Tallie, didn't you know you're supposed to give kids suh-um to eat in the morning?"
So there you go...in case you didn't know and needed to be informed like I obviously did...you're supposed to give kids something to eat in the morning. :D
-
Words of Wisdom
Tuesday, January 13, 2009
at Tuesday, January 13, 2009 |

Oh my gosh, that's so cute! Thanks for checking in on my blog.
LOL, that is definitely a Laugh out loud moment! :)