Rss Feed
  1. Our life

    Wednesday, January 14, 2009

    These days our house consumes our life - here are a couple more pictures and an update..maybe it's not as exciting to you as it is to us, but maybe someone out there is interested to see what's going on:

    This first one is just for kicks....Bruno was sleeping like this this morning...I woke him up with the flash. :)

    New floor in the laundry room - it's not quite finished yet because Jeff wanted to fix the drain in the floor before he got too close to it...but DANG - looks good, huh?



    Tucker and Christy were at our house until 2 am on monday night helping. Because of them, our painting is all done and Tucker helped Jeff a lot with the floor.

    So that's where we're at. I don't have many pictures, and if I did none of them would be as dramatic as the ones of the laundry room floor. Our carpet is coming tomorrow, so we are going to TRY to get some door casings and baseboards in before then - we'll see if that happens!
    Love to you all!

  2. 0 comments: