Thanks to Martin Luther King Jr., this last weekend was a 3-day-er. It was LOVELY! We have been working night and day to get the house ready for carpet, and by Friday we were READY (mostly). :) They put it in and got finished late Friday afternoon. Crazy me, I had invited a bunch of people over for a birthday party that night at 7. When I got home at 5:30, the carpet was done and looked awesome, but one couch was in the kitchen with the entertainment center. The other couch was outside along with our bed and some other stuff. Jeff's mom, sister and I rushed around and got everything cleaned up. It was by no means all put together when people got there, but at least the couches and tv were where they needed to be...plus the food was pretty good, so we didn't get any complaints. :)
We rocked the rock band until about 1 am. It was so fun to be up late and not painting or sanding anything. :) The next day I think we did some work on the house, but we were feeling pretty burnt out, so we didn't get much done. That night we went to some friends' house for a game night, then went to dinner and a movie with them. It was good to go out and have some fun! We relaxed on Sunday - went to church and stuff (though we did sleep through sacrament meeting). Tucker and Christy came over Sunday afternoon and we hung out, then we went to Jeff's mom and dad's for Jeff's birthday dinner (which we had totally forgotten about - I had even made dinner and we'd eaten a couple hours earlier...woops!).
We got an early start on Monday and Tucker came over to help with the baseboards and door casings, which are almost all up! I'll take some pictures of that tonight...it looks so good! Orginially when we were planning our little remodel I thought I would have this weekend to get everything put back together and cleaned, but things have gone slower than I think any of us thought they would - and that's okay with me! I look forward to getting the molding all done so we can put our house back together, but at least it's not all dusty and dirty anymore! Here are some pictures of the carpet - I know you're dying to see! :)
Jeff's uncle Reed taking out the old carpet....look at the bottom of it...ew!
The best picture I took of the carpet, though you can see it in all the other pictures below too. This is in the basement:
Birthday cake - mmmmm

Birthday boy rockin on Rock Band

Chelsea, this one is for you - you wanted to see my belly - huge huh?? Steve looks like he might throw up. :) Please pay no attention to my giant face. :)

Jeff with our friends Steve and Emily who live just down the street

So....I'm not really sure if they were having fun or not....their faces are so unhappy....concentrating I guess!

I call this the Feller Family Band...they're all so into it - I LOVE it! LOL

Candyland for the little ones:

Anyway, I don't know if you feel like this too or not, but after a 3-day weekend, I always feel like I could use another! :) I am definitely feeling that way today. I did pick up a cold somewhere between Friday and Monday, so that's awesome. Luckily it's not bad enough to keep me home from work...I have SO much to do there! Hope you're all well!!
xoxo
Oh sissy...
Your belly is SO precious...nothing but baby going on there! Nice shirt too! I just LOVE him so much already, I am getting impatient!! The house looks SO good, I can already tell a big difference...nice work! I am excited to see you and your babe and your house...here's hoping the next month goes by quickly!!
You ARE so adorable! I always knew you'd be a cutie pregnant lady. Do you waddel when you walk? hehe.. speaking of waddelling...Sis. Waddell is pregnant too, did you know? BOTH my MTC compys pregnant at the same time. :) Speaking of mission... is that "steve" in your picture Elder Pray?? haha... just wondering. Hope Jeff had a great birthday! Good luck with your house and with your baby!! LOVE YOU!
Wow! I love that you get such a nice big pregnant belly! I did too. Some of the comments people make can get a bit annoying... I remember going into a restaurant with 6 weeks left and a lady was leaving and staring right at my huge pregnant belly and said to me, "Well, it looks like you're about done?" I replied that I had 6 weeks and she choked and said, "Good luck with that!" :)
So anyway, big belly = big healthy baby's that sleep well. :) So just remember that when you see your cute little pregnant friends who can still fit into small maternity clothes...