Anyway, things are starting to come together, and I have about a MILLION pictures on my camera, so I thought you'd like to see some.
Jeff hadn't shaved for a little over a week, and when he finally decided to, this is what he came out of the bathroom looking like...HAHA! He's always good for a laugh. Luckily he didn't leave it. :)
It snowed from about 11am on Monday until about 9 last night - that's almost 36 hours of straight snow! We have PILES of it! I don't know if you can really tell from the pictures, but it is out of control and I LOVE it! This is the sidewalk in front of our house.
Jeff's sister, Heather, parked her bug in front of his mom and dad's on Monday...I giggle a little every time I see this...I think it's so funny
Again, the snow in front of our house...notice that the snow bank is nearly as high as Jeff's car!
This is a before picture of our laundry room...well maybe more of a "during" picture...we are replacing the floor, so Jeff had to take off the awesome linoleum "baseboards" that went all the way around the room. He had already textured this room and it is looking better all the time!
Here's another view...I wish I would have taken a picture of it this morning so you could really see it. Hope you can see how good it is looking!
Here's Jeff putting "old world" texture on the walls. He and his friend Lance did it all by hand and it looks beautiful!! I can't even say how much better it looks that it did before. He got a quote for a professional to do this, and it was going to cost $1700. He did it for about $200. Yay for handy husbands! (And just to brag, his friend who does texture for a living said he picked up on it really quickly...no surprises there...he does that. :) )
This is a random picture from last week...I think they are patching holes in the basement, but I just wanted to give a little shout out to Jeff's brother Nate (on the left..Jeff is on the right). He has helped us a lot. We sure appreciate all the help from him!
Another shout out - to Jeff's mom, LaNae. She has been over helping us a lot too! This project we've undertaken is more work than I thought it would be...I guess the part I didn't know about was all the sanding we'd have to do. After Jeff and Nate and Lance skim coated the walls and ceilings, we had to sand them...talk about hard work! Then after they textured, we had to sand out all the imperfections. It was tiring, hard work and left us all white and dusty. Even Bruno and Mahone got all dusty. :) Here is LaNae in her sanding outfit. She didn't want to get white dust all over in her hair, so she put a plastic bag on her head!
This is what our bedroom looked like before last night. That's our bed covered in plastic to protect it a little.

It looks AWESOME!!!! Wow, it really will be like a new house! Can't wait to see it --
I showed Jake and Brock the pic of Jeff with the fu-man-chu...they said...and I quote..."SICK!"
Good thing he's so handsome without it!
Love you both,
Ma
I'm glad Jeff has more sense than Josh!
What an awesome project you guys are getting done! Thank goodness for that nesting instinct that inspires energy too eh? It is looking fabulous:)
Sister....
It is looking so fantastic! I am glad that Jeff is such a hard-working husband...and how great that his family is so helpful! Can't wait to see it in person!! Nice work!