Rss Feed
  1. PS Baby

    Friday, September 19, 2008

    Yesterday the doctor asked if I'd felt the baby moving around at all, and I said yes (I was reminded of this because the baby is really groovin' right now and has been for about 20 minutes).  Then he said, "Wow, it's a little early, but it's possible!"  And I thought if he didn't think I would be able to feel it yet, why would he ask?  Cause he kinda made me feel like a liar when he said that.  Knowing myself and my own tendencies, I'm sure I blushed just thinking that he might think I was wrong and had mistaken gas for baby.  (Side-note:  I'll admit, gas during pregnancy is something no one told me about and is also something that has cause some of my greatest grief.  If only said gas would/could feel like the tiny tickles from the inside that these baby kicks feel like, I would be a happy camper!)  I should have retorted by telling him that I don't think  he's right about my due date...I think I'm farther along anyway, so...hah...Who's the liar now, doc? :)  

  2. 3 comments:

    1. Aren't those first movements so much fun? Especially when you know for sure that it's the little person. Sounds like you have a live one in there. . . look out! ;)

      How far along do you think you are?

    2. Kallie said...

      Haha! Yes, it's amazing! I think he was a couple weeks off...only because my symptoms have been a couple of weeks off, plus they never measure me, the only thing they measured was the little peanut in the ultrasound. We'll see what they say next month at our next ultrasound!!

    3. KALLIE!
      I finally figured out how to get on your blog! Now I will be stalking you!!!
      I MISS YOU! We never had our Saturday Morning chat.......call me when you have time!
      Auntie