Then again, that's not why I'm here. I'm here because I just realized it's been a week since my last post. It doesn't seem like it's been that long, but here we are. Time sure flies!
This week has been full of awesome awesomeness (Kung Fu Panda....again...a must-see). I don't even know where to start! We went to the doctor this week, which is always a treat because we get to hear the little gem's heartbeat. Last time we went, the dr. warned us that sometimes it takes a minute to find the beat (he didn't want us to freak out if we couldn't hear it right away). He barely touched it to my belly and there it was! So precious! :) This week the dr. touched the thing (what do you call that?) to my tummy and we heard a little "boom". The doc told us that was a kick...guess the little guy wasn't as anxious for us to hear him this time. And speaking of "him", I don't know what it is yet. It just doesn't sound right to me when I call "it" an "it". We will find out on October 22nd, so stay tuned!
Another thing happened at the doctor's office, which has never happened in my entire life. The doctor told me my weight was perfect. :) I don't know that he meant my weight or my weight gain, but he SAID weight, so I was feeling pretty good after that.
Now, next awesomely awesome thing. I don't know why, but I got it in my head a couple weeks ago that I was going to find a crib for $20 - something I could fix up if it needed it. I don't know why I got that idea in my head, not like I needed to pinch that much...guess I thought it would be fun. :) Well....I've been emailing this lady that had one on sale for $30 on craigslist. I offered my $20 and got it! It's not by any means the high-style cribs I saw for hundreds and hundreds of dollars, but it's just the color I wanted (honey-ish brown), solid wood and it's cute. I was so excited to meet my little goal. To add to the excitement, when we picked it up last night, the lady was like "Oh, do you want this pack n' play too? I just saw it again, and we really won't ever use it." We took it....it's pretty much brand new. So we hit the jackpot...feeling good!
Tonight we are going to get our garden spot for next year all ready. Jeff is going to rent a sod-cutter so we can get all the grass out. This garden is going to be enormous...maybe bigger than I think, but we're thinking it will be good for us and give us some food to put away in food storage. Plus a garden is always a good time!
We have a super busy day planned tomorrow (which is why we're doing our Saturday chores on a Friday night). :) Someone in our ward called and asked us to do sealings at the temple on Saturday morning at 6am. That should be a good time. I'll let you know how I do this time...I found out a couple of visits ago that pregnant + kneeling for 5 and 10 minutes at a time= nothing good. I almost passed out. Pray for me. :)
After that, Jeff's company has a BBQ from 12-3 (hopefully it doesn't rain!). Then we're meeting with the other wrestling coach/coaches for dinner and to discuss the season...apparently they want my most expert opinion on the team and team strategy. I'm happy to give it. :D After that, we have the weekly soccer game. This week is the championship....Jeff and Tucker's team will take 1st with a win this week! Crossing our fingers for them. :) Hopefully Sunday will be a nice relaxing day.
This will be our last weekend at home for 5 weeks...count 'em 5! Next weekend we're heading up to our timeshare, the Friday after that we leave for Brazil and will be there for 3 weekends visiting our mission people, and the weekend after that we're headed to Boise for my sweet sissykins' baby shower. THEN the weekend after that is Halloween (which we'll be home for, but for some reason I'm really excited about!). So if you don't hear from us for a while, I'm really sorry, but we're having the time of our lives travelin' around. :)
That's about it for an update! Sure love you all...and hey if you get a second, remember I'm still after your family traditions, so feel free to email 'em over! x0x0

I agree, Kung Fu Panda was awesome. And as you know, there is no fee for awesomeness. . . or attractiveness.
So glad to hear things are going well with the baby. I can't wait to see you in all your belly-ness. You ARE going to have a baby shower here in Ideeho aren't you?!
Haha! Gotta love Jack Black! As for a baby shower, I don't know when/where that will be, but if I find out anytime in the next 5 months I will let you know! :)
I have passed out so many times in the temple I hardly dare do anything anymore, oh and not just provo, lots of temples- Boise, Idaho Falls, Las Angeles... the list goes on. ITs really quite embarrasing. Sorry you have to deal too:)