Does anyone else remember that commercial? It was when those cameras came out that would print a little copy of the picture to the back of the camera. In the commercial someone was taking pictures of these kids and one of them kept saying "I want to see the picture" and "show me the picture" through his smile. I looked for it on YouTube, but you're just going to have to take my word for it...it was a funny one. :)
Anyhow, I finally tracked down our card reader, so here are some pictures. Enjoy!

Mahone having a bath. I wish I could find one of Bruno on the bath. They look ridiculous all wet and soapy. But really, how could anyone resist him?!
In August we went to Lagoon with the Maughans. Here is the clan....or part of it.

Riley had been on this ride at least 6 times before Jeff went on it with her, but for some reason she had to hold hands. Pretty cute.
Anyhow, I finally tracked down our card reader, so here are some pictures. Enjoy!
Mahone having a bath. I wish I could find one of Bruno on the bath. They look ridiculous all wet and soapy. But really, how could anyone resist him?!
In August we went to Lagoon with the Maughans. Here is the clan....or part of it.
Riley had been on this ride at least 6 times before Jeff went on it with her, but for some reason she had to hold hands. Pretty cute.
Riley kept wanting to go on this ride..I can't even remember the name. She was so patient as she waited in line, and got so excited when she was finally at the front that she thought she'd do a dance!
Jeff and Tucker joined a soccer league, so every Saturday night, Tuck and Christy come over and hang out, then we got to the game, then we come home and hang out some more. It's really been fun.
Something you should know about me is that I am like really good at golf. Mmm, maybe not, but on the other hand, here you can see my small belly. :)
This, I believe is the reason Jake wanted to go at all. The Happy Gilmore Swing. We were skeptical, but he actually hit it really far....further than his regular swings. That or it flew off somewhere to the side and we didn't see it because it had already gotten dark. :D
LOVED fishing in the swimming pool, catching pretend fish. LOVED reeling them in after Papa caught them. Did NOT love touching the fish or really even looking at them. :) This is him hiding behind his daddy-o.

Oh you're CUTE! And carrying a little high. I don't remember what that means. . . but I carried all of mine differently and they're all girls. Miss you and love you!
Kallie, you look fantastic! That is one cute little belly. It's so good to finally read an update on what you've been up to. Glad to hear all is well. :)
You look great! It gets even better from here.
You are so beautiful! I am excited you posted a belly pic. I have been anxious to see you pregant. I love it! We need to get together!
you look adorable. seriously.