Rss Feed
  1. Brazil!

    Sunday, October 5, 2008

    Hey everybody, just wanted to let you know we are safe and sound in Brazil. We were up super late on Thursday night and got up early to get to the airport on time. We spent the next night trying to sleep on the airplane, so we were pretty sleepy last night and slept for a good 12 hours. :) Feeling much better now.

    We went to one of the stake centers for General Conference yesterday, and saw some people who completely warm my heart. I don't know how to describe what it's like to see some of these people...I guess just like seeing a very old and dear friend.

    Well, Kallie and I just switched jobs... she is getting blood out of my shirt from my gunshot wound... JK! I just cut myself when I was shaving and it got on my collar. :) Anyway, since I'm not much of a blogger, and we are gonna be late to general conference if we don't leave soon, I will let Kallie finish her post later...

  2. 1 comments:

    1. Chelsea said...

      Hey Sissy!
      I am glad that you guys made it safely and so happy to hear that you are already enjoying it so much! I am so glad you guys get to do this!! Thanks so much for the birthday card...with all the things you had to remember...you remembered me...you are quite a gal! I hope you will write a few more times while you are there! Love you so much!

      Oh yes...take a picture of your stinkin hair!