Anyway, we stayed in a hotel last night, which was nice. It's great to stay with the people, but last night was super relaxing. Jeff has a bad tooth ache, and we're not really sure what to do about that. There is a dentist here that our mission president always sent the missionaries to, so we might try that, we'll see how it goes today. Yesterday he got a blessing, and we're hoping he will be okay until we get back.
In the meantime I thought I'd post some pictures for you:
Here are Marcia and I at her sewing store..I LOVE this picture of her. What a great squeeze...lucky me!

This is Alessandra and Fernando's family. They were some of my favorites, and still are. :) We were supposed to go visit some historic cities with them, but didn't end up going...it was great to see them.

This is Fa, we stayed at his house for 4 nights...he and his wife are super nice. He and Angie bonded with their monkey impressions:

Took us a while, but we finally found the look out that Jeff had been to before. You can see the whole city from here. We decided we look like we're not happy in this picture, but we were. :)

Jeff and Angie at the look out. I like this picture a lot:
Fa and Graca's family (the ones we stayed with for 4 days):
This is Angie trying Cevada, which is the mormon substitute for coffee...it's pretty bitter. Also, this was early in the morning, so there's a good excuse for the hair do. :)
Raquel took us to visit Floriano at work...
Lairson and Rejane's family. Lairson and Rejane are to the right, Rejane's sister and her son are on the left.
Angie at another lookout point:
We went and spent some time in Jeff's area (Itauna) yesterday, and will be spending a couple of days in the north in another one of his areas starting tomorrow, but I don't have any of those pictures on the computer yet. I'll post more later.For now, just wanted to let you know we're alive and well....loving the trip!!
xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Kallie! HOw FUN is this!!?? What a great opportunity for you both! And you are looking so dang cute!! You have a mommy glow!! :) and your hair is dark! I love it! Man, I need to see you soon! Be safe!
I am SO glad you posted again! I was with mom...totally freaked out that you had been taken captive. You look so beautiful and I LOVE to see your little belly growing!! Also, I love your hair that color...nice work! Don't leave us waiting so long next time...someone might have a heart attack. I love you!
OH I LOVE THIS!!!! LOVE IT! You look so happy and I love all the wonderful experiences you are having now....be safe...can't wait to see you in a few weeks!!
LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!
Auntie M
BELLY! I wanna rub it!
Kallie, you look great as a brunette!
Kallie, your belly!!! It makes me feel fuzzy inside! Its so cute...and it is SO cool that you got to go back to brazil for a while and see all your favorite families again....can't wait to see you :)
Mal