Rss Feed
  1. Sometimes translations in Brazil are funny....in our room service menu there is a breakfast called "Deli and Cheese Clatter". Haha

    Anyway, we are on our last day here, and need to leave in about 25 minutes, so this will be quick. We are meeting a bunch of missionaries from our mission at the temple at 9am to go through a session, and then I think we're all going to lunch together. I don't know exactly who will be there, but I know at least 2 of my companions will be, and I'm super excited about that!

    I hate to leave you in suspense, but I gotta. We have lots of great pictures, which I will post when we get home sometime on Sunday if I don't feel like crashing in bed first thing when I get there.

    Love to you all - see you soon!!

    xoxo

  2. 0 comments: