Rss Feed
  1. More with Jake and Brock

    Sunday, February 24, 2008

    I found more pictures on our camera from the week that Jake and Brock spent with us. I can't believe I forgot to put some of these on here...they're my favorites!

    First, Jake sleeping in. This was the day after snowboarding and both boys were exhausted. Check out their mess...whoa. :)

    Both boys were SO excited to listen the the sister missionaries at Temple Square. You can really see the excitement in their faces.


    Funny....


    THIS is my favorite picture from their whole stay. I love it.


  2. 4 comments:

    1. Chelsea said...

      Looks like a good, messy time. I love that picture in front of the temple. Those little chesters.

    2. Anonymous said...

      now that's some good stuff right there.
      .......you deserve a trophy for that week!
      love you so much
      auntie

    3. Anonymous said...

      My sisters (and brothers) sure turn out some great kids. Thanks for sharing the pictures. I love them!

    4. Anonymous said...

      I think that was so great of you to have those boys over. Maybe it's because I have two adolescent boys, but that picture with Jake sleeping in and the huge mess just made me imagine that it probably stunk pretty good in there! Am I right? Two teenagers with stinky clothes all over the place!! LOL! I don't mean to be presumptious but I just thought of that...

      No offense, Jake and Brock...

      Love ya!
      Rhonda