Rss Feed
  1. New Me

    Friday, February 22, 2008

    So....yesterday I went and got my hair cut and colored...it's been a good year since I've had it colored by anyone other than me, and if feels SO good. :) Hope you like it!

    I have a lot of thoughts swimming around in my head for a post, but I think I'll wait until Sunday, so stay tuned for:
    Valentines Day
    Riley and Gentry
    More from our Weekend with Jake and Brock
    Working out...check-in
    My thoughts on food storage
    xoxo

  2. 4 comments:

    1. I lllllove it. And yes, those extra l's add quite a bit of love. I think it looks great!

    2. Anonymous said...

      You look beautiful...I LOVE it!!! It's looks so good!
      Rhonda

    3. Chelsea said...

      I love it sissy! Seriously...the length, the bangs, the color...it really look so nice and fresh! Great Job!

    4. Anonymous said...

      Looks great! You're gorgeous.