We both spent the day working as usual, but at 3:00 in the afternoon, we met with someone from one of the title companies we work with. Jeff came and picked me up for the little meeting, which ended up taking until about 5:00, so once it was over, we just came home.
Our neighbor saw us drive in and brought over a huge bouquet of the most beautiful flowers...apparently the flower company had delivered them there, since I wasn't home. Jeff was a little disappointed that I didn't get them earlier, but I wasn't. I'll take flowers any day no matter what the time! The flowers are still alive and pretty today...10 days later!
Anyway, after that, Jeff said we were going to dinner, but he wouldn't tell me where...only that it would take us a while to get there, since it was in Salt Lake. After a long car ride, we ended up at Texas Road House! My FAVORITE of all favorites. I hadn't been there for years, and Jeff had never been there before at all. Once we finally got there, he told me he'd called Chelsea the day before to make sure it was good enough for Valentine's Day. She told him, "of course! Wives love anything that husbands plan!" How true that is. I was really thankful for all the time he put into it and how thoughtful he is. I just LOVE my Valentine! :)

Yay for Jeff! You deserve it.
What a sweet and thoughtful husband!! You guys are so cute together, it makes me smile to see how in love you two are :)