Rss Feed
  1. What is that thing?

    Wednesday, February 13, 2008

    What is that thing inside my head that tells me, after 2 days on my new plan, that my body's really not that bad - not worth changing everything around for.



    Whatever it is, I don't like it, but I didn't listen to it. :)



    I'm still on track. I did a lower-body work out today...almost fell down the stairs at the gym when I was finished. You'll appreciate that if you've ever done a BFL lower body workout. :D



    xoxo

  2. 5 comments:

    1. Hahaha. Oh man, those were the days. When you can't lower yourself into a chair, you just flop down! Stick with it! You'll feel great once you're done and can look back and see how much progress you've made.

    2. Chelsea said...

      I just hope that your car is an automatic. There is nothing worse than trying to push the clutch in after a lower body BFL workout! You can do this! The truth is, your body is NOT that bad, but just think of how phenomenal it can be!!

    3. Holly Lin said...

      Right there with ya girl.
      Been there, done that.
      Good luck with the new endeavor... you'll do AWESOME!!

      Love ya

    4. Anonymous said...

      Kallie,

      I have been doing so bad with my resolution to get fit again...maybe I can find some inspiration from you...hang in there. I started a blog...come and see me sometime...;-)
      http://rhonda-johnson.blogspot.com/

    5. Jennifer said...

      That "thing" is winning the war with me this time around. *sigh* You just have to have enough internal motivation to squash it. You're awesome, you'll do it.