I read Melody's, Chelsea's AND Jennifer's blogs and all of them had a tag that said "If you're reading this, you're tagged". The thing is, I'd just been tagged a different way. I'll play along though. :) Oh..by the way if you're reading this, you're tagged! Haha!!
Your partner: hard-working, SO smart, organized, kind, patient, warm
Your hair: long, brown-blond, boring. :)
Your mother: perfect...no seriously she is. wise, beautiful, very loving
Your father: hard-working, businessman, protective, head-over-heels in love with my mom
Your favorite item: US passport and temple recommend
Your dream last night: something about mowing the lawn around a square shaped thing. weird.
Your favorite drink: Crystal Light Lemonade
Your dream car: New QX4
Dream home: Beautiful house with huge porches on the front and back - plenty of grass - in the country where I can wake up and see the sun coming up over the fields - kids everywhere :) - Jeff and I loving life
The room you are in: Living Room
Your fear: Falling, poverty
Where you want to be in 10 years: Raising a family with my sweetheart - happy and content together
Who you hung out with last night: Jeff and Melissa
You're not: patient with myself or life :)
One of your wish list items: a new job...
The last thing you did: had a heart to heart
You are wearing: jeans and a long sleeved pink shirt
Your favorite weather: Summertime kind
Your favorite book: Oliver Twist
Last thing you ate: crackers
Your life: up and down, but good
Your mood: uncertain
Your best friend: Jeff
What are you thinking about right now: the future
Your car: Infiniti Qx4
What are you doing at the moment: this...AND working really hard. :)
Relationship status: very happily married
What is on your t.v: The TV is off
When is the last time you laughed: Last night - Everybody Loves Raymond...it was the one with the canister. Haha!
-
Tagged Again...
Thursday, November 15, 2007
at Thursday, November 15, 2007 |

Hey I watched the canister episode last night! It kills me every time I see it.
I think most of the times I've laughed hardest in my life have been with you and Chelsea. Good times. . . good times.
thanks for posting this...I love all those little details about you!
mucho love
auntie m
It's so fun to share a little bit of ourselves...scary, but fun. I really look up to you in so many ways Kallie, I know that sounds weird cause I'm like so OLD but you and Chelsea have so many great qualities in you, so mature and a good head on your shoulders. I still remember when you both were little and were such cuties...Chelsea used to wear my shoes to see if they would fit...you both have grown into beautiful strong adults. Anyway, I didn't mean to go on and on but just know you are wonderful!! By the way, Raymond is a staple around here...we can't get enough..if it's not on, we pop in the DVD's..So hilarious and relateable...Steve is totally Raymond sometimes. See ya next week!!