Rss Feed
  1. My Mind is SO not Here...

    Monday, February 2, 2009

    A little clarification on the last post. I re-read it after I saw the comments that Sarah and Julie left...I was laughing at myself when I wrote that one, and didn't mean for it to sound like I was depressed and frustrated still. I think that pregnancy horomones are funny (I mean, you know...AFTER I'm done feeling them). It's pretty ridiculous that such small things can get a girl so upset, and it makes me laugh at myself. So sorry if I made you feel real bad for me, cause really depending on which way the mood is swinging I am either upset or laughing at myself for being upset about stupid stuff. :)

    On another note, my mind is SOOOO gone. I am still working for the next 3 weeks and I can't seem to get my mind to focus on loans. All I can think about is Jackson and getting things ready for him. Granted the house is not in order yet, so I can't really get things just how I want them, but still that's all that I can get my mind to think about. Today I am going to clean out my car and wash it and the baby seat is going in. Just in case and mostly for fun. :) There are a couple of other things I need to buy, and I need to get everything organized at home...we'll see when that happens. Jeff will have more time to work on getting things done this week, so hopefully this will be the last week of living in the construction zone and we can get things ready. Either way I am having the HARDEST time focusing and getting any work done.

    I have more to post about, but feel so boring posting because I have NO pictures! My in-laws threw me a lovely baby shower on Saturday. It was so fun! I love excuses to see old friends, add getting presents to that and life doesn't really get better! :) It was awesome to see everyone and do some catching up. After that, Jeff and I drove to Boise to see Bentlee get blessed. We got to my mom's around 11pm - she and I stayed up talking until about 2. The next day we went to church. We'd sworn my mom to secrecy, so Chelsea and Luke had no idea we were coming. It was fun to surprise them. I am SO glad we ended up going especially since it will probably be a while before we get up there again. I only wish we could have stayed longer!

    Okay, I gotta git....love to you all!!

    xoxo

  2. 4 comments:

    1. Tolmans said...

      Ahhh man... I wasn't "pitying" you or whatever... I just know those days all too well. And as for staying on track... boy howdy... I am so unorganized when pregnant, you should see the piles of bills in our office that need to be filed! I am mortified... FUNNY STORY... pregnant story... as for keeping things straight... I got sent to collections(no worries I took care of it before it hit my credit :) by HOLLYWOOD VIDEO because I had a pregnant moment and took our videos back to the WRONG HOllywood video. I couldn't believe it... we had almost $100 in late fees racked up and our videos jut sat in the cupboard at the other store. Waiting for me to come and get them!! Can you believe that... Luckily they only made me pay $30 because I was such a Pleasant person :) GO ME!!!

    2. Tolmans said...

      OH yeah.. and as for those pregnant hormones... when you are ready for number two and remember how you were when pregnant.. this overwhelming feeling of... "oh boy... here we go again" feeling completely overtakes you... cause you will remember how ridicuous you are when prego... it is Hilariously awful :) if you know what I mean!!

    3. Chelsea said...

      Sissy...you are the most beautiful pregnant lady ever! AND Jackson is SO lucky that he is always on your mind....you are going to be so good to him. Whether the house is ready or not, you are ready to love him...that's the only thing that REALLY matters. Thanks SO much for the visit! Love you tons!

    4. Holly Lin said...

      My dear Kallie,
      I thought it was about time that I commented on your blog since you've been frequenting mine... in all it's "awesomeness".

      I must say I am thoroughly impressed with your traveling self at 36 weeks. I don't think I could have done that. I was kinda bummed because we were never told it was Bentlee's blessing. :(

      You are right...you really need to take it easy. DO NOT feel bad about not participating in your home renovation right now. You have been a total trooper up to this point! Looking at your previous posts I am dumbfounded!

      We are anxiously awaiting news of your sweet baby, Jackson.

      Now...go rest up, and do NOT feel guilty about it.

      PS...you are not the only crazy pregnant lady, my dear!