Rss Feed
  1. Calling all night owls

    Friday, February 6, 2009

    It's hard to sleep these days. What's easier is staying up instead of trying to convince my body to go to sleep...and that's why we're here at 1:42am. Just a couple of updates from this week:

    1. My bedroom is DONE! We finished painting the trim and moved the furniture out of Jackson's room and back into our room this morning. THAT feels so good. It's totally awesome.

    2. I have about 1 more week of full time work left - yahoo! Though I don't know what I'll do with myself if Jackson takes his sweet time getting here.

    3. Went to the doctor today. He put the little heart monitor on my tummy and said, "holy crap...I think you're pregnant!" Hardy har har. :) For those who are interested, I am dialated to a 1...big whoop...but the doc was surprised to see even that this early. The doctors comment while he was all up in there was, "Whoa...this baby is LOW...I mean REALLY low." Apparently that is good news and will make labor go faster than dialating or effacing quickly will. Bad news because it means that sitting down, standing up, driving, leaning forward at ALL, etc are all extremely uncomfortable. :) My tummy is measuring at almost 38 centimeters, but should be closer to 36...hopefully that means he'll be here sooner than later cause lets be honest...

    4. My hospital bag is packed and ready to go...I didn't end up putting the car seat in the car the other day like I was going to, so that will have to happen tomorrow, but boy we're ready! I am anyway.

    I think that's about it. I don't have anything else to do since Jeff already went to bed, but I don't have anything else to say either. Maybe I'll clean the bathroom or the kitchen or something. If you're bored late at night, feel free to head on over!

    xoxo

  2. 3 comments:

    1. Tolmans said...

      wish we were closer... I would skip a tylenol pm one night and head on over :)... I am always up for attempting to scrub a bathroom!.. can't get down too low though.. wont get back up

    2. If Sarah was closer, I would want to be closer too, cause I'm pretty sure I would just love to watch you guys roll around on the floor together! :)
      Can't wait for Jackson!

    3. So because of your blog I've started using Pandora and it is awesome!! If has really helped me find great music for my dance groups. Love ya