Rss Feed
  1. A Living Prayer

    Friday, February 13, 2009

    So, if you have never used Pandora, I highly recommend it. I don't know how anyone makes it through a day without it. Just go to Pandora.com. All you do is enter a song or artist that you like and Pandora creates a FREE radio station around the qualities of that song. As it brings up songs, you can tell it if you like the songs or not, and it will tailor the station to your likes. It's pretty amazing. I LOVE it, and don't go a day without turning it on...oh except Sunday. :)

    This song came up today on my station called "Eva Cassidy" (if you've never heard her spectacular voice, my second suggestion is to get right on that. She is incredible!) . Anyway, I've heard this song a million times, but I guess I never listened to the words quite as closely as I did today. They are so good and describe the feelings in my heart and my desire to be all that He would have me be...A Living Prayer...

    In this world I walk alone
    With no place to call my home
    But there's one who holds my hand
    The rugged road through barren lands
    The way is dark, the road is steep
    But He's become my eyes to see
    The strength to climb, my griefs to bear
    The Savior lives inside me there

    In Your love I find release
    A haven from my unbelief
    Take my life and let me be
    A living prayer, my God to Thee

    In these trials of life I find
    Another voice inside my mind
    He comforts me and bids me live
    Inside the love the Father gives
    In Your love I find release
    A haven from my unbelief

    Take my life and let me be
    A living prayer, my God to Thee

  2. 0 comments: