Saturday, March 15, 2008
at Saturday, March 15, 2008 |
Napoleon, go make yourself a dang kwessa-dilla!Burnt popcorn is the worst. We did that in an apartment and the smell lingered for a long time!
I just burned popcorn today. IT STINKS!! I feel or maybe smell your pain!I can't believe that you haven't met Max. That's crazy! Next time you're around Sarah you'll have to let us know and we'll come crash the party.
Wow, it's been 18 days and it still stinks from your burned quesadilla? Ha Ha!! Love your posts so much and I'm missing not being able to read anything...hope you're doing ok...rhonda
Post a Comment
Napoleon, go make yourself a dang kwessa-dilla!
Burnt popcorn is the worst. We did that in an apartment and the smell lingered for a long time!
I just burned popcorn today. IT STINKS!! I feel or maybe smell your pain!
I can't believe that you haven't met Max. That's crazy! Next time you're around Sarah you'll have to let us know and we'll come crash the party.
Wow, it's been 18 days and it still stinks from your burned quesadilla? Ha Ha!! Love your posts so much and I'm missing not being able to read anything...hope you're doing ok...
rhonda