So I'm here for an update...I have been grateful that so many people have emailed me asking to be added so they could read my blog. I feel bad even giving people access, since it's been almost a month since I've written. :)
Things have been super busy around here. Jeff is finishing the semester and is studying hard, all the while working. He just got a well-deserved raise and a nice little bonus, so that's happy! I recently joined the 9-5 club again, only this time I'm working from home, which is good. I do sales for 2 scrapbooking companies - Chatterbox & 7gypsies, which are both owned by a company called Ultra Pro. It's been really good. I especially enjoy that my territory is the Eastern US, so I get to start working at 7am and am done by 3 or 4.
Jeff and I are still working at our mortgage business, which has been good. Now's a great time to be in the industry. Jeff and I recently decided to take advantage of low home prices and super low interest rates...we're going to buy a house! We're looking for something in Orem that we can fix up over the next 2+ years that we'll be here while we finish school...that's right...we. I'm thinking I ought to get back while we're here and get my bachelor's degree. Who knows what I'll go for....but something is better than nothing! :)
Wow...this is really short, but it's taken me honestly an hour to write, so maybe I'll write more later. Just want to let you know that everything is going well! Hope it's going well for you...
xoxo
-
It's been a while....
Wednesday, April 2, 2008
at Wednesday, April 02, 2008 |

Let me put a plug in for the school of family life. I loved my classes and they were so applicable to every day life..For instance, I took a cooking class, sewing class, interior design, a nursing (medical) course, human development, parenting, money management, a class on how to buy a home, a family proclamation class, etc. I was able to finish up really quickly....bad news, you can't really do much "professionally" with the degree unless you get a masters. But you'll use what you study every day. Just a thought :)
Glad to have an update on you! I'm excited for you to go back to school. Enjoy it while you have the chance! And home ownership is totally exciting. I hope you find exactly what you're looking for!
Wow, a house? How exciting! Congratulations! And I'm happy for you with the school thing, too. That's on my "someday" list.
HEY>>>>>> WHERE DID YOU GO>>>>> READY FOR AN UPDATE!!
What she said!
Update? Let's see that house. I will call you tomorrow...I miss you. XOXO!
Happy Anniversary!!!!! Can't believe it's been a year...they go by sooo fast. Hope you are both doing ok and enjoying your new home. Love ya!
Rhonda
herro?
You have gone more than a month....I KNOW you have exciting things happening....we need an update!!