Thank you for asking about us, and hoping for new posts. Here's a little rundown of what we've been doing during the last little while:
Number One and at the top of our list, we bought a house! We moved in on Friday and Saturday (finally!). I took lots of pictures of the move, and will post them as soon as we get internet there. For now I am at my in-laws house mooching off their internet for a couple of days. :) We're really thankful to be in the new place. There's a lot to do before we're settled, but we love it! We had tons of help from Jeff's family - we wouldn't have been able to get everything done without them...so THANK YOU!!
Anyway, I'll have to post more later - just wanted to let you know that we're alive and well. :) Love to you all!
Kallie
-
We're ALIVE!!
Monday, May 19, 2008
at Monday, May 19, 2008 |

Well you better get that internet up and running soon, cause I want to see some pictures!!! Woo-hoo! I am so excited for you guys!
That's great news, Kallie! I wondered what you'd been up to. Hope you're enjoying getting settled!