This weekend, I will be changing my blog from public to private. I love blogging, but I don't want any freaks stalking me or anyone else I love, who I might mention on here.
Please click here to email me your email address, so I can add you to the list. Sorry, I know private blogs are sometimes annoying, but you gotta do what you gotta do.
I really hope you will change yours to private too....especially those of you who like to put pictures of your kids on your blog...there are some freaky people out there....
LOVE YOU!!!
-
Going Private...
Thursday, March 13, 2008

Please email me. It's mrsfelt at hotmail dot com. I've been thinking about going private. Definitely food for thought...
heatherannrocks@msn.com
I love to read your blog so PLEASE add me!
Read you later
Heather
mattifer@gmail.com
rhondajohnson5@msn.com
Thanks for the advice!!
Rhonda
love reading your blog and getting to know you better. I've been contemplating going private too . . . just haven't gotten around to it yet. Here is my email address: lorirydalch@hotmail.com
Thanks