Rss Feed
  1. Jake and Brock came to stay with us for a week, so I thought I'd tell you about it with some of the pictures we took -

    Jake and Brock sleeping in the car on the way to Provo:

    Jake's Birthday Extravaganza starts here...we had waffles and hashbrowns for breakfast. Don't tell their parents, but we let them put peanut butter and chocolate syrup on their waffles:


    We took them out to dinner at Tucanos to celebrate sweet 16 :D:

    Jake was SO excited that they came out singing and banging on a drum, just for his birthday!! He even got a little treat! After dinner we went to a comedy club called ComedySportz it was super funny.
    Jake's birthday cake we made him and at at around midnight that night:
    The boys made us breakfast on Sunday morning - really yummy breakfast burritos. Everything was going well until I didn't put the lid on the salsa, assuming Brock would use it right after me. Wrong-o. When he picked it up, he immediately started to shake it and salsa went all over the kitchen. Hahaha!
    New Year's Eve at Nate and Heather's house. We played the wii and air hockey until midnight. I love Jake's face in this picture...not sure what he's doing with his arms:
    A mean game of wii tennis with Heather and LaNae:

    Jake and Jeff boxing:


    Brock and Nate boxing...guess who won?

    We took the boys to the airport on Wedesday, and were sad to see them go. We hope they'll come stay with us again!!

  2. 2 comments:

    1. Chelsea said...

      Nice Job Sissykoons! You guys are pretty brave to take on such an adventure. It looks like a good time was had by all!

    2. Fun times! I love those guys.