
1.What is his name? Jeffrey Scott Maughan
2.How Long Have you been married? almost 8 months
3.How long did you date? 7 months
4.Who Eats More? Jeff for sure
5. Who Said I love you first? He did. What a guy.
6. Who sings better? He thinks he sucks, but he's not such a bad little singer...I think I have him on that one though.
7. Who is taller? Geophray
8. Who's temper is worse? I think I have him beat on that one too...most of the time..
9.Who does the laundry? I do most of it...and I'm with you Kristen...folding is the WORST part!
10. Who does the dishes? Mostly me, but Jeff's a good little helper and pitches in when he has a minute to spare. The first time we loaded the dishwasher together, he asked me if I hadany preference about how the silverware went in. I said no, and he said, "good, cause I do." It started with him, but now I can't stand when the silverware isn't just right...forks in one, spoons in one, knoves in one...all pointing up. Was that part of the question?
11.Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Me unless Jeff goes into 2-year-old mode and decides to put his arms, legs and everything else wherever he wants (remember what it was like to sleep near Max or Mitch?), in which case we both do.
12. Who does the cooking? I do
13. Who is more stubborn? I don't think either of us are stubborn.
14. Who proposed? I did! haha...gotcha
15. Who is more likely to admit they are wrong? Jeff...he's pretty close to perfect!
16. Whose parents do you see the most? his for sure...they only live 10 minutes away!
17.Who pays the bills? I do when Jeff tells me to, but even then I usually forget and he ends up doing it.
18.Who wears the pants in the family? We share the pants...kinda like Kristen and Chelsea that one time! Except...you know.
19.Why do you love your husband/ boyfriend? Have you met my husband?? He's perfect...that's why. He's always helping someone and is never-endingly patient. He listens to what I say, even if it's completely irrational because I have PMS. He works SO hard and comes home happy and willing to help me keep things in order at home. He cuddles me in the morning and leads our little family by helping me remember to say prayers, read scriptures and have family night (which we're not perfect at). He's willing to go with me wherever I go - on a quick trip to Boise, on a run to the mall or all day running errands. He loves me and encourages me to do my best and find the things that make me happy. He's optimistic, fun-loving and he makes me laugh every day. I just love the guy!
Now it's your turn.... Sarah, Carrie, Heather, Jennifer, Melody, Holly and everyone else.
2.How Long Have you been married? almost 8 months
3.How long did you date? 7 months
4.Who Eats More? Jeff for sure
5. Who Said I love you first? He did. What a guy.
6. Who sings better? He thinks he sucks, but he's not such a bad little singer...I think I have him on that one though.
7. Who is taller? Geophray
8. Who's temper is worse? I think I have him beat on that one too...most of the time..
9.Who does the laundry? I do most of it...and I'm with you Kristen...folding is the WORST part!
10. Who does the dishes? Mostly me, but Jeff's a good little helper and pitches in when he has a minute to spare. The first time we loaded the dishwasher together, he asked me if I hadany preference about how the silverware went in. I said no, and he said, "good, cause I do." It started with him, but now I can't stand when the silverware isn't just right...forks in one, spoons in one, knoves in one...all pointing up. Was that part of the question?
11.Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Me unless Jeff goes into 2-year-old mode and decides to put his arms, legs and everything else wherever he wants (remember what it was like to sleep near Max or Mitch?), in which case we both do.
12. Who does the cooking? I do
13. Who is more stubborn? I don't think either of us are stubborn.
14. Who proposed? I did! haha...gotcha
15. Who is more likely to admit they are wrong? Jeff...he's pretty close to perfect!
16. Whose parents do you see the most? his for sure...they only live 10 minutes away!
17.Who pays the bills? I do when Jeff tells me to, but even then I usually forget and he ends up doing it.
18.Who wears the pants in the family? We share the pants...kinda like Kristen and Chelsea that one time! Except...you know.
19.Why do you love your husband/ boyfriend? Have you met my husband?? He's perfect...that's why. He's always helping someone and is never-endingly patient. He listens to what I say, even if it's completely irrational because I have PMS. He works SO hard and comes home happy and willing to help me keep things in order at home. He cuddles me in the morning and leads our little family by helping me remember to say prayers, read scriptures and have family night (which we're not perfect at). He's willing to go with me wherever I go - on a quick trip to Boise, on a run to the mall or all day running errands. He loves me and encourages me to do my best and find the things that make me happy. He's optimistic, fun-loving and he makes me laugh every day. I just love the guy!
Now it's your turn.... Sarah, Carrie, Heather, Jennifer, Melody, Holly and everyone else.

Ok- I'd first like to say that how crazy is it that both of our gents are named Jeffrey Scott? And THEN there last name starts with an M. For real, that's just crazy. And then, I'd like to add that I busted up laughing at the pants comment. You crack me up, seriously. Too bad you're in Boise, or should I say Melba, right when I'm out of town. One of these days we'll time it right. Have a Merry Christmas, Kalkie!
Anybody want a peanut?
You are starting to suck at this blogging business! I mean, I still love you and all, but get on it!