Rss Feed
  1. The Craziness

    Thursday, December 20, 2007

    I haven't done a very good job at keeping up on blogging for the past couple of weeks...I haven't even checked anyone else's blog, which is usually something I do a coupld times a day! Things around here have been crazy. We have a lot to get done before we leave for Christmas, but we're getting close. It will be great to spend some time in Melba with the family...even though we'll only be there for a couple of days.

    We're going to have our own Christmas on Saturday morning before we leave. Then we'll be with my family from Saturday afternoon until the day after Christmas. When we come back, we'll be bringing Jake (my brother) and Brock (my cousin). They're going to stay with us for a week then fly home. I'm pretty pumped about having them here. I haven't lived near them for a long time, and I miss being able to just hang out with them.

    So that's the plan...just wanted to check in! I hope everyone's doing well!!

    xoxo

  2. 0 comments: