The backyard is really turning into some kind of oasis...it is really nice to be out there...well on this side of the house. The other side is..well...it will come along some day.
Jeff left for almost 10 days a couple of weeks ago and while he was gone I did a little work on the kitchen. I painted the walls and the cabinets. Of COURSE it was a bigger job than I thought it was going to be, and took much longer than I thought it would, but I think it was worth it. Here are the after shots...there is a 'before' picture somewhere in June's posts.
Something I am especially happy about and took this picture JUST to show is the new counter/cabinet space that we robbed from the bathroom:

The kitchen looks AWESOME!!! I miss you very much amazing lady! Love you and hope to get to come and see you very soon! :)