Rss Feed
  1. Happy Sabbath!

    Sunday, March 29, 2009

    The three of us went to church today for the first time all together. Jeff had been going without us, but we decided to brave it today. Jackson was really good the whole time, which was such a relief...I was feeling pretty anxious about all the noise I knew he could make at any second. :) Here is a picture of him in his church get-up. He really was happy today, but I happened to get the camera out after he'd already eaten and played with us and he was ready for a nap. Also the battery on the camera was dying so I didn't have time to try to make him look happy for a second (or make sure his pants weren't all funky). Hope you like it anyway!

    xoxo

  2. 2 comments:

    1. Chelsea said...

      He is so precious. I wanna kiss him!

    2. Sharee said...

      Where are some new pictures??? :)