So yesterday I got up around 7:30 when Jeff left for a wrestling tournament. I made a to-do list and stuck with it. 1. Read and Pray...check 2. Goals...check 3. Rake and bag leaves (what was I thinking?!) check 4. Finish Christmas decorating 5. Clean the house 6. Take down the UGLY shelves in the baby's room and maybe paint them (took em down, didn't touch em after that) 7. Shower and get ready for the day. (haha..at 2:30pm...so!) There were more, but I got through #7 and crashed (like I said...the leaves....what was I thinking). So I put my feet up and turned on the tube. I hate that I did that, shoulda read a book but I didn't...I watched TV. While I was watching, two interesting commercials came on. You may know them. One is about having the "Detrol" discussion with your doctor, something about an overactive bladder. The line that caught my attention was "I feel like my bladder is running my life!" Hmm...sounds familiar. Next was a commercial about depression - the line that caught my attention here was: If you're experiencing loss of interest, extreme fatigue, change in appetite or weight, aches and pains, restlessness.....ETC...Cymbalta may help. Again, all familiar. I'll let you come to your own conclusions, but I am about to call MY doctor and have the Detrol discussion AND the Cymbalta discussion! ;)
Disclaimer -- it's all in good fun. I'd much rather have the discomfort of this little guy and him be healthy than to not have him and be comfortable...you have to admit though...it's funny!
-
Put the Lime in the Coconut n Shake it all up...
Sunday, December 7, 2008
at Sunday, December 07, 2008 |

seriously, i wish I could turn on the tube. Don't feel guilty at all, your days are numbered:) And yes, I'm geting tired of the Dr saying, "well- your pregnant what did you expect?" Though after watching two friends due the same time as I deliver a few weeks ago, lose one twin, barely hanning onto the other, and the other friends baby in the NICU with lung problems, I count my many aches as blessings as I incubate him safely for one more day:)
Kallie, this is too funny! I love your humor, you are great! Oh and I love that you are posting more too! I thought I'd be safe to check every once in a while and kabam! I had like 3 posts to read! LOL out loud! :)
Take care sweetie!
Oh Sissy...
This is so funny...I remember thinking the same thing whenever I would see those commercials. Isn't pregnancy your favorite? Only 81 days until the guy is here! Hudson asks me about "baby daxson" every day. We love you guys!