Jeff's shed...he loves it and the man things inside it. :)
Our baby boy is growing and growing. This week or last we got to the point where we can now see him squirming around in there - my belly is all jumps and kicks these days. It's a little creepy but SUPER cool too. We are totally excited for him to make his appearance (probably me more than Jeff...I don't know how this belly of mine could possibly stretch any more. When I told Chelsea that she said "joke's on you"...rude.)
We will be in Boise for Thanksgiving, so my sweet sissykins is throwing a baby shower. I say this for a couple of reasons a) I'm really good at forgetting stuff these days and am about 90% sure I left someone off the invite list and b) We just got a new computer and I don't have everyone's contact information on there yet. SOOO...if you're anxiously awaiting an e-vite (that's right - check your inbox), and it doesn't come, PLEASE still show up! Email me (kallie-marie@hotmail.com) and tell me what a creep I am for forgetting you (or not knowing how to get ahold of you) and I will forward the invitation to you.
Jeff is as amazing as ever - working his tail off at work, plus wrestling just started, plus he's the assistant scout leader. He has just started a new company which is taking off like nothing else he's done before. I'm really proud of him and grateful for his dedication to our family. He takes such good care of us.
CHELSEA is being induced tomorrow, which I am TOTALLY pumped about! The only sad thing is that I won't be able to see her little gem (a girl - Bentlee is her name) until a week later! Chelsea is such an amazing mom and I'm so excited for the babies that get to be hers. I'll post pictures as soon as I get some!
And last but not least, the thing you all want to know about the most. The dogs are doing very well. :) They're so fun to have around and definitely bring life to our house. The other day we took them on a walk and Mahone started limping. When I picked him up to see what it was, I saw a goat-head in his paw and got it out. About 5 minutes later, he stepped on another one. He's a quick learner, cause instead of trying to walk on it this time, he just sat down, looked at me and lifted his paw up for me to get it out. It was super funny and cute!
Anyway, other than that life is pretty normal. I work, clean, do laundry, make dinner and grow a baby and Jeff works and works and works and WORKS. Life is good for us and we're pretty happy.
Love you all!!

You just look so very cute. I like you:)
YEAH!! I am so excited for a new post!! I am glad all is going great and good and wonderful!! Love ya tons!!