From your head down to your toes,
You're not much goodness knows,
But you're so precious to me
sweet as can be
Baby of Mine...
In case you didn't know...we'd like to introduce you to our sweet little gem. Junior is 8 weeks and 1 day into life and still quite small...you can hardly even see the tiny tike. We went to the doctor today and saw an itty-bitty heartbeat and saw our little one for the first time. It was pretty tender. :) Later while I was at work the song "Baby Mine" got stuck in my head. The words have been going over and over in my mind all day and they make me tear up a little everytime I pay attention to them. Anyway, just wanted to let you know our super awesome news!!!

Congratulations Kalli and Jeff, that is such fun news. I ran into your blog, I hope that is ok. Our family blog is www.lanceandmelissa.blogspot.com if you would like to see us also. Congrats again, that is such great news. How are you feeling by the way?
Cute little bean!
AHH!!! Congrats! Isn't it amazing how a little lump of grey on a hard to see picture can bring you to tears? Very excited for you- hope your feeling well!
Congratulations, Kalkie! I can't wait to meet this little guy (guy meaning guy or girl, naturally!) Cheltzee told me this news last week- and I'm so happy for you!
Congratulations! You are going to be such a fantastic mom. I hope you're feeling pretty good so far!
Yeah!!! I am so excited for you guys. I hope that everything is going well and please keep me updated.
Love ya guys!
Woo-hoo! Can I get a what, what!? I LOVE the picture. What a tender, precious site it is! Our babies are in heaven together probably running through the streets raising a commotion. I am so excited to have a little niece or nephew of my very own! Love ya!
Congrats Kallie! What exciting news! Hope everything goes well and that this little one is kind to you! Best!
Oh! so sweet! I am so excited to see the ultrasound!
Yea!!! We are so happy for you! They are SO very precious. Good luck!
Congrats Kallie and Jeff! Your blog was on private for so long I haven't even checked it- but I'm glad I stopped by tonight! I'm really excited for you.
Hey you two. I found your blog today and saw this post. Congrats! That is very exciting news.
YEAH!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!! I hope you are feeling good!
Congrats! I am so happy for you :)