Rss Feed
  1. What happened to SUMMER??

    Thursday, June 5, 2008

    Today is June 5th - it's JUNE! And yet it's 50 degrees - raining in the valley and probably snowing in the mountains. One the news it said that Snowbird (a ski resort) has extended its season and will be open until June 15th. The way the weather's going though, they could very possibly extend again.

    What is that? Whatever happened to warm days.....70 degrees with a little rainstorm in the afternoon. Winter has taken over spring and is working on taking over summer!! :)

    Jim Rohn says (in speaking of the winters of life) "Spring is gonna come...who ever heard of a double winter?! There's no such thing..." I think I might owe him a phone call - he's got to change his seminar! :D

  2. 4 comments:

    1. You asked for it, and here it is! :)

      I'm excited to see you next week. Love you!

    2. heatherann said...

      Kallie --- Where are you?????

    3. Chelsea said...

      Where is my sissy? I would say that you have some things you need to post on this thing....hop to it!

    4. Hey Kalli, I ran into your blog and copied your address i hope that is alright. It is fun to see what you have been up to. So you left HeatherCove Condos. ha? Good for you guys!
      Hope all is well. Our address is www.lanceandmelissa.blogspot.com if you would like to see us. We are also going private so if you want to see us send me an email and I will get you in.
      Melissa Quinn Snyder