This weekend, Jeff and I went out looking for a dog. I don't know if we were planning to necessarily buy one that very day, or if we just wanted to look. We knew we wanted a small dog - maybe a Yorkie or a Pomeranian. About 3 blocks from our house, a vet was holding dog adoptions and we were delighted to find 4 sweet little Pomeranians. When we went up to their kennel, they didn't jump or bark, instead all 4 of them came up and licked our hands. They were the sweetest little guys. In about 5 minutes, we'd decided we wanted to get one, and 1 minute after that we decided we ought to get 2!! (I just got a new job and will be working away from home now...I couldn't bear to leave a little dog home by himself!)
Anyway, we had to wait until yesterday to pick them up because they wouldn't let them leave without getting neutered. When we picked them up they were still very tired from the anesthesia and they seem to be sore and have a little bit of trouble walking, but they're getting better. (Jeff says he can't blame em for not wanting to walk around :) ).
Thought we'd share our new additions with you - come over and meet them sometime!

Total precious pups. Hopefully I will get to see them soon! Did you talk to mama...did you convince her?
Absolutely adorable! They look right at home! Can't wait to see the new home!
They're so cute! Are you bringing them next week?