As you may or may not know, I have been doing mortgage loans for the last 5 years. I love what I do and what I love most is being able to explain what seems so mysterious about the process so that anyone can understand. Recently I've been working on loans for some family and friends and my love has been re-kindled, as stupid and geeky as that sounds.
And so without any further ado, I invite you to give me a call (or email - kallie.maughan@gmail.com...I'm not putting my number on here) if you're looking to buy or refinance. I'd love to help you out and I offer a hearty friends and family discount. I can do loans in Utah, Idaho and (oddly enough) Hawaii. Sorry Erin...I got nothin in Taiwan. :)
In case you don't believe me, I have a letter of recommendation from a guy named Russ, who with his wife, just bought his first home in April:
Buying a home has been exciting and scary all at the same time. I can’t imagine what it must be like to go through this process with a lender who wasn’t motivated. Fortunately for us, we were able to rely on Kallie Maughan, who virtually held our hands through each and every step! Kallie answered our questions, and explained anything and everything we wanted to know about. As a lender, Kallie’s knowledge of the many different loan options distinguished her from other lenders that we had previously talked to. Kallie would walk us through different scenarios by explaining potential benefits & disadvantages associated with the different loans. We certainly feel that using Kallie was a wise decision on our part, and we recommend her to anyone and everyone we know.
-Russ C.
xoxo
Kallie

Well, I guess my only option is to change plans and move to Hawaii :) I'm good with that! I'll keep my ears open for any prospective clients~