Rss Feed
  1. Happy Birthday Annette!!

    Thursday, July 26, 2007


    This is just a little shout out to my dear friend, Aaannnnette, on her birthday!! This is a picture of Annette in a singlet. Nice legs, Annette!
    Annette and I met at Redfish Lake in 2001. She came 2 weeks before I left the job to go back to school. The first time we came face-to-face was in the girl's bathroom where I invited her to join us at the hot pots that night. She knew we'd be friends (even though I invited her to follow us, not ride with us...woops) cause I was wearing my softball sweatshirt. It must have been destiny, because it only took 2 weeks to get our little friendship started....and we were hooked! She surprised me a couple times at BYU-I, and we spent the next summer together at Redfish too! What fun times we had going on motor-boat rides and making up songs...well...that was mostly Annette. Anyone who knows her knows she's gooood with songs. :) There was that pirate dance, and talent shows, and horse rides, and who could forget the drama. And the other wonderful friendships we made - Katie and Casey Bruck, for example. Jacob, Tyson, Bum and Claire. Marcus?! What a gem. And the SSC with those hand feet. What about Bud and JoAnn? Whatever happened to them anyway?! Remember when we made Bud a birthday present? And he helped us make dinner for everyone and was dancing to the Sleepless in Seattle soundtrack? Remember Fear Factor in the barn and dancing the night away? What about that time you sniffed pepper, and the other time when you threw your pancakes at the wall? Or when we tied Ryan Ray to a chair with duct tape...I bet that was a good time for him. :)


    Annette, I sure love you! I'm so glad that we're friends! I hope you have an ANXCELLENT BIRTHDAY!!

  2. 0 comments: