So whether it's "off" or "on", we are going to start blogging again. And of course when I say "we" I mean "me" ... unless I can convince Jeff that it is worth his time to blog once in a while. Slim chances. :) We do both feel like we could do a better job at keeping the Maughans (who are now 6 long hours away) up-to-date on what's going on with us. Plus it's an awesome way to keep a journal and it's fun to go back and read what we've been up to. So that's where we are with that. I am positive you wanted a thorough explanation.
Oh! Also - I copied/pasted all the blog posts that we had posted on our "weliveinanRV" blog...nice to have them in the same place.
Before we moved, Jackson taught Lydia how to wrestle dad...now they can tag-team!
Jake left for the MTC in February - he is now in his 1st area in Italy! He is awesome and we are soooo proud of him!
Jake with Jackson
Jackson is a GREAT big brother. We seriously couldn't ask for better. He's kind and gentle and loving. We love to see him play with Lydia and can't wait til she's older and can play a little more!
Jackson is still working on getting a full mouth of teeth. hehe We LOVE it! He now has one front tooth and it looks like all the rest are coming in at the very same time. I don't know if I'll recognize him with TEETH! :)
At the end of February, we celebrated Jackson's 2nd birthday at Red Robin. He got cars from EVERYONE! :)
At the end of March, we made the move from Utah to Idaho, and Jackson has taken full advantage of being closer to his other cousins. He asks for them EVERY DAY. We had Hudson over for their very first cousin sleepover right after we moved in....they had a BLAST painting, feeding the fish, taking a ride in Jeff's slug bug and doing everything else little boys love!
I gave the boys the "okay" to fingerpaint. Hudson was in heaven...Jackson wasn't so sure.
Lydia might be the happiest baby on the planet. You just have to barely catch her eye for her to break out in an enormous, twinlkly-eyed smile.
Jackson is almost perfect, but he's also 2...and working on perfecting the tantrum. This is one of his favorite fit positions.
Jackson and Bentlee sporting the Mr. Potato Head glasses. Maybe the funniest thing I've ever seen. They both wear them for WAY longer than you'd think they would.
Anyway, we'll keep you updated as life goes along!! We have some pretty awesome videos to post and pictures of our garden planting FHE....stay tuned!
xoxo

后宫视讯聊天 , 后宫视讯聊天 , 后宫视讯聊天 , 后宫视讯聊天 , 后宫视讯聊天 , 后宫视讯聊天 , 后宫视讯聊天 , 后宫视讯聊天 , 后宫视讯聊天 , 后宫视讯聊天