Living Room {before}:
Living Room {after}:
Bedroom {before}:
Bedroom {after}:
(still not my favorite, but we've made progress and that's what counts! Any ideas for what to do with that giant blank space on the wall beside the bed?? There's one just as big on the other side. I cannot for the life of me figure out what to do with it!)
Laundry Room {before}:
This is maybe my favorite room in our entire house. The cabinets were all down in the basement when we bought the house...they were awkwardly hanging in an empty room in the unfinished part. They all looked like the one in the picture below before I painted them (haven't gotten to that one yet....it just got moved up here. I love love love the counter at the end of the room by the dryer. It looks small, but is like 4 feet wide and I can now fold my laundry and leave it there as long as I want - as opposed to folding it on my bed...hated that.)
Laundry Room {after}:
Kitchen {before}:
My favorite part about the kitchen is that we MAYBE spent $200 (a generous estimate) to transform it from what it was to what it is now. I painted everything...walls, cabinets, counters...I even spray-painted the cabinet hardware. The floor was a Christmas gift, but even if we'd bought it ourselves it only would've brought our total up to like $425. I think that's pretty good for the way it turned out. (Oh...and the drawers that are like 3 shades darker than everything else? I'll fix that. I did those ones outside and everything else inside. Lesson learned.) :)
Kitchen {after}:
And I FINALLY finished this project. Jen asked to see pictures a long time ago when I said I was going to finish them...
Chairs {before}:
(this before pic makes me miss summertime...look at that lush greenery everywhere...what you see in the "after" pic is the neighbors' garage...not nearly as pretty as the vine-covered fence and giant shrub! ah well....)
Chairs {after}:
Taking these "after" pictures has made me realize that there is maybe more left to do than I thought...but those things are details and hopefully you won't look TOO closely. :) Hope you enjoy - I know I did!!
xoxo


Wow. Wanna come decorate my house? I love your place!
Kallie! Your house looks great! I wanna come see it in person! You've done a fantastic job!